3 questions...



1. What is my crack of choice?
2. What persona am I desperate for people to believe?
3. What am I willing to do for the rest of my life?

It is hard living in my hear. I read too much and different philosopies feel free to stay and visit for a while. These three have made themselves to home this week so I must answer to get them to move on.

Crack of choice - we all have Something. Something we don't want to do without. Maybe be a substance, person, idea, activity or fill in the box labeled other. Would venture to say, I would have something in each column that I could take ownership of. The last couple days it has been photo editing. Can't get enough and the high can't be beat.

Persona - this one is a bit more personal and tougher to answer. What do I want people to walk away from meeting me , to think about who I am. If I think back over the last year or so, I would have to say tough and deep. I would die if they thought I like to chit chat. Why do I feel that way? What is the reward for wanting to be a smart ass because there is one. As sure I am typing this, there is a huge payoff.

What do I want to do for the rest of my life? That is easy. I want to keep taking pictures of these wonderful little people and go for ice cream. If Disney World is ever on the table, I am in. My expectations are few, now if I could only get my wants under control...