the end of fall...



I love me my Fall season and am also very specific about it. Totally all about the first part of fall when the days are warm and the evenings, just border on chilly. It is magical to me. Still California with a hint of Minnesota, on its way. It turns Winter for me far before the calendar makes that leap. Soon, the rain will come and the warm will be gone. Could happen in a week or overnight so I am very aware that my days are numbered...in more ways than one.

I learn to live in the Moment more, every time this year. It will soon be time to fire up the gas logs because the chill will become more than my blanket will be able to handle. My shorts will have to be put away. Right now, go back and forth between long sleeved and short sleeved shirts, the shorts are always the last to go. Shorts and flip flops. This year, I want fall to last longer. Pretty sure I am not going to get my wish, Mother Nature is quite fickle.

Pictures are taking for christmas cards and halloween is a few short weeks away. Having delightful Halloween weather is a crap shoot here. We stay at the house and the kids go to a few houses to trick or treat. No matter what the weather, we will have a great time. The school carnival is tomorrow night, let's hope that the wonderful warm we have had all week, stays for one more day because the weatherman says, change is on its way. Love ya Fall, thanks again for a most wonderful time. You surely have to be one of God's angels - you tell his Story so well...