good rest...



It was a sudden decision to take the week off. Nothing I had contemplated for more than a few seconds and in the end, it was so right...

Took much time to think and process. Worked thru some things and got some answers. Not in ways I expected but isn't that how God works?

I learned that many times the things that drive me crazy are about people is when their God is too small. To put Him in a box, is to not understand who He is. God doesn't need us to continually play defense, He wants us to play offense. He is big enough to take the hits. He sees the world way bigger than we do. We have our boxes and put people, religions, beliefs all nice and cozy in boxes without even considering - we may not have it right. Just like football, there are separate teams for defense and offense and we each have to pick one. I have played defense, putting people in boxes, deciding by their actions, politics and views or putting people, places and things down, in the name of Jesus. Leave it up to Jesus. The truth is we really don't know His mind and we need to start acting like it.

Ode to Ms Kat! She got me hooked on natural night photography and now I want to go out every night. Never would have imagined going to the pumpkin patch at night. It is a whole new world. Thank you Miss Kat!

Imagine my surprise when I checked out Pioneer Woman's site yesterday to find Miss Hayley and kgmnana in the Group#3 photo group. I was truly, over the moon happy! Every once in a while, it is just so fun. Couldn't have done it without her. Hayley, you so rock, Girl! Thank you.

Ready for a new week! October, I am so glad to see you...