bullet proof...



If I was going trick or treating this year, I would pick Something with a bullet proof theme. Something like Miss M's pink, SuperGirl costume. Not only does it say something about girls, power and pink but the idea of being a super - hero so appeals to my basic DNA.

All things being equal and if U2 already had a back up girl singer, being bulletproof and fighting evil would most certainly be my second choice. It so fits me and I humbly would add, I would be terrific at it.

There are places in my life where I can and hope I am, bulletproof. Deeply rooted, while I may be shaken and stirred, will pop back up - good as new. There may be places I don't even now about yet that are a steady as the day is long. Hope to see them Someday. For now, I will have to live vicariously through my Pink SuperGirl and collect treats instead of bad buys...At least for one night...