Comfort and Joy...



I am just not ready to let go of 2007. No particular reason - I have no strong ties or feelings for last year. Nothing coming my way that I am itching to experience. It is just that seven days was not enough time to ease into what the calendar tells me is new and sparkly.

Not a resolution person, I think every morning that I wake up is a new day, full of reasons to do better than the day before. You could not stack the deck against yourself any greater than trying to decide and implement a once-a-year Big Change. I am still in a Comfort and Joy place.

Not a mamby-pamby feel-good place but a Place where what I have, what I know and where I am going is not up to me but is all I really need. I have started reading again - maybe that is part of it. Still keeping up with my 60 + blogs, I have rediscovered the joy of reading. It is all Robert Fulgrum's fault. Mr All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten, wrote a new book and I was curious. I received a book as a gift and it seemed I was up and running again. Funny, how it kind of creeps in, you almost wouldn't notice.

So, I am going to continue on with my Comfort and Joy mindset and make the change to 2008 when I am good and ready. I will pay my bills so the lights don't go off but jsut not feeling the need to join the crowd. What me, not joining the crowd? What a shock that is. That reminds me, I hear my fuzzy pajammes calling...