the nods...



It happens to all of us but not all of us... are so assessable. He is not the first nor will be be the last to nod off at the most inopportune of times. Of course, it was MLK Day but Bill's dance card has been filled up lately and it finally caught up with him at that very moment.

Do you think it has to do with being bored? I always did but now, I am not so sure. We all run ourselves ragged these days - you don't have to be running for president...I mean helping run for president to find yourself headed toward Never, Never Land, anywhere, anytime.

Just like weddings and funerals, we are just glad it is not us. I really can't imagine being the target of the late night boys and the butt of every sleeping pun on all the cable news programs - doing just what comes naturally when we are living an unbalanced life in a crazy world.

I am no Bill Clinton lover but I feel a certain empathy for him. He has done his share of things that leave no room for sympathy but when it comes to the nods - there is not a one of us who hasn't walked in his shoes. It is still a long, long time until November, unfortunate for Bill. Hope it is worth it for him - not so much for me. Could it be possible that I could learn something from Bill Clinton? The miracles just keep on coming...