passion...



I knew after downloading Miss M's passionate New Years Eve's photo that my personal theme for 2008 would be passion. It came as natural as breathing does. Dh is always telling me that I feel everything with more feeling and passion that the average person. I am so glad I have him as a reference point. A place to start from, then decide where I want to go from there. I usually - no mostly, always try to reign in those passions. Perhaps scared to feel them completely - I scurry back to the middle in hopes that it is not too late.

So with the theme in place, a few days later while checking out a new store at the mall, Gage and I make our own magic while mommy is shopping. His passion for his air guitar is legendary in our family. He plays with so much passion whether in his school's Christmas program or at Steve and Barry's, he truly lives in the moment and may the poster child for the canvas that hangs in my office.

How
Great
Would
Life
Be...
If
We
Lived
A
Little
Of
It
Everyday.

Truthfully, here we are - Day 14 of the New Year and I haven't mustered the courage to let myself feel it yet. There is one opportunity this week where I will have a chance to exercise that courage. I have a few days to think about it and will tell you the whole Story on Friday. I need to decide how this passion thing is going to go and with over 350 days left - it could get ugly. Or, I could learn how to balance my passion, Or, at least how not to be in fear or it. Just the word passion gets a bad rap sometimes. Im not sure I even like the word but when I look at Gage and Miss M's faces, I think it sure looks like a wonderful thing to experience. Whatever the next 11 1/2 months bring, I hope I am ready. We'll see...