Frustration...

The first post was about my frustrations during this week. Cabin fever, missing my kids and snow making most of my choices for me. Tomorrow was goign to be a Big Day. Keaton is getting his second citizenship award of the the year at 830 in the morning. I have never missed one of these assemblies - tomorrow will be my first and I am so frustrated. There was a birthday party that Miss M was excited to attend with her girlfriends and we have had tickets to the first day of the Hannah Montana 3D movie and it isn't looking good for us making it there.

So I had my whole post done, hit the Publish Post button and lost the whole thing. I sat there in disbelief - frustration doesn't begin to describe my emotions. An hour later, I came back and tested Blogger to see if it was up and running - and it was.

When it isn't being tragic or wonderful, it seems that frustration is life's tortoise. Seeming not a Big Deal, it sure messes with your mind. Slow and steady - if not kept in check, it can snowball out of control. Friday's plans seem to have gone up in smoke. It is part of life and Sometimes, you have to live a little of it everyday, even if it doesn't go the way you planned...