focus...


I am having some focus issues. Usually I can zero right in and get done what needs to be done
but for some reason, I am floundering a bit right now. Maybe it is because there are few empty spaces left on my calendar for the next couple of weeks. Somedays have multiple entries, perhaps it is the feeling of ying and yan and it is driving me crazy.
Maybe it is partly because we have been in a semi-vacation mode for a week and my usual mojo has been disturbed. Tomorrow DH returns to work so I will be back to my regular schedule - maybe I will feel more like myself then. My focus will return and all will be right with the world.
My time to just be has also taking a hit. For me, focus is not just seeing one thing, but keeping my eye on the Big Picture. When I lose focus, it is because I am stuck on a single subject. I can't see any farther than that one thing and that is when I start to get in trouble. I know the signs and it means trouble is near by.
That might be part of the process for me. Obviously I am aware and know what to look for. I know it is just for a season, Soon the lazy, hazy days of summer will be here and my calendar will be empty again. With my new found knowledge in hand, I will let my focus be where it may and enjoy the time...