Someone loves me...



I have been going crazy with some life stuff. It wakes me up in the middle of the night and I start thinking, then I can't go back to sleep. It does border on obsessive. I get that way when Something doesn't make sense but I keep trying to make it work. Like putting a square peg in a round hole. You know it won't work but you keep trying.


Then Someone comes along and says, "Hey, I am telling you that square peg is NEVER going to fit in that round hole. I have tried it a million times - Have studied it and the physics prove it just won't work, give it up".


I can't tell you the relief I felt after Someone shared that with me. It was like a light bulb went off. Someone is right - this won't work. Time to make a change. Time to make it right.


I lose perspective so quickly sometimes. There is this little voice that tells me, Just try a little harder, you can do it. You are a smart girl. The fact of the matter is, a smart girl will do what has to be done and is not afraid to change if change is necessary.


I love Someone. Someone brought some sanity back to my life. It was just what I needed today. To get what you need on any given day is about the greatest thing ever...