fancy nancy...



Have felt my creativity ebb and flow this week so when I went to see my babies yesterday and Miss M was dressed to the nines, I had to know why and it was all about Fancy Nancy.

She ran and got her FN book and started my introduction. The thing about this Fancy Nancy character is that with a little bit of accessories, we girls are good to go. She realized her family was not like her, yet she spent some time getting them on her page.

I have learned during these dull and listless times, you just have to keep going. I no longer search for my mojo, rather I wait patiently, for it;s return. So far, it always comes back. When I realized the the true fear was that it would never return and that that fear was incorrect, there was a bit of breathing room. As fast as it disappeared, it reappeared on its own. Fancy Nancy helped me realize that true creativity is right around the corner and if I wear a sparkly scarf, beads and over sized shoes, the wait can be oh so delish...