the Twins...



It is not often that one has someone who will not only dance with them at Walmart but will dip them as often as they ask...

The twins, that is what they call themselves. Not only do they look and act alike, they are pretty much in sync with each other. He still tries to take her down but she is so good holding her own. He loves her so and when it is going well...it is a beautiful thing.

My sister and I could not be more different on the inside but if you saw her, you would think we were twins. 18 months and a whole different world between us. People use to ask our parents if we were twins when we were little, if you were in a room with both of us for 2 minutes, you would see how untwin we really are.

My dad use to say there are 9 people in the world who look so much like you that parents would not be able to tell the 9 of us apart. Before my sister moved back here, I had been asked more than once if I was related to So and So, always the same women. Hope to run into her one day and see for myself what they are all seeing.

For now, I will live the twin life vicariusly thru Keaton and Morgan...now. if I could just find someone to dip me at Walmart, my life would be complete...